Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > Post your ad here

Notices

Old 08-10-2018, 01:16 AM   #1
anhbongda365

Iniesta - crystallized from what the most quintessential

In Barcelona, ​​if El Pulga is always treated like a Pharaoh, then Andres Iniesta deserves to be a priest, a sorcerer who miraculously brings miracles.

It can be said, Iniesta is crystallized from what is most quintessential in La Masia: Talent but extremely humble.

A talented player

Talk about talent, people will forever remember him with the ball full of magic. The No. 8 player, though small, seems to bring in supernatural powers with only one or two touches. The central defenders facing him must be careful. They not only have to block his pace, they also have to watch the air around the midfield, because out of the blue ball, El Ilusionista seems to have not only two eyes, Things around you and make the passage put the team in the most favorable situation.

- Soccer
Iniesta is one of the best defenders in Europe for a decade.
Playing alongside Iniesta, whether attacking or defending players, will have the utmost peace of mind because the ball in Iniesta's legs, his teammates will take lightly. With the strikers, they can move freely because they know they will get a good pass and timely. With the defensive players, they will be less pressured by El Ilusionista who rarely has the wrong pass or ball defenders lead to the flashback situation from the other yard thong tin moi nhat

Iniesta and farewell to the King's Cup?
Andres Iniesta burst into tears in the final final against Barca
A big personality

Nowadays, what the media is attracted to is the flashy look, the shocking statements, the super cars or the hot girls.

But Iniesta is different, he has become one of the most beloved players in the world in a simple way: always himself. There are many things to say about his beautiful personality, but within this article only lead the couple [url=https://bongda365.com/bong-da-anh/]continue/url]

The first story, it was about a son of a small town, but later became a myth, but did not stop remembering his homeland, his origin. In an excerpt from his childhood autobiography, he wrote: "I like to go back to the small town in my hometown where I grew up. It's easy for me to be myself. I am what my parents teach. Losing those values ​​is impossible for me. When I was 12 years old, my parents spent 3 months to buy me a pair of shoes. Now I have money but every time I look at the shoes, I remember where I came from. "

- Soccer
Back in real life, Iniesta is a simple man like ordinary people.
The second story, it was in an interview after his genius performance in Barcelona's 3-1 win at El Classico in the 2011/2012 season. At that time, a reporter described El Ilusionista as the embodiment of a perfect star, but in response to the compliment, Iniesta smiled and said, "There is no perfect player. Because if there is perfect, football will never progress. I've been practicing hard and proud of my accomplishments, but that's not enough to call me a star or something. My only goal as well as the whole team is to try harder to bring the best to the fans who have been with us in the most difficult times. "

Iniesta is such a talented person but always humble. Now despite the age that he is no longer the future of the team, but the legend of the No. 8 shirt is sure to be a part of indelible history in the Catalan. And like everyone else said, Iniesta is flowing Barcelona blood, La Masia blood so although it may move to China in a day, but he is forever a cule for to the last day of a career.
xem them
anhbongda365 is offline   Reply With Quote