Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-12-2017, 07:56 AM   #1
Shruthi

Is Hostgator reliable?

I need hosting services for a client of mine who is a photographer. The website would use a Wordpress theme and would have a nice portfolio. So basic hosting should do with relatively good up time. I have always used Bluehost and was wondering if I could switch to Hostgator since that too has good set of reviews. Is the customer support good in Hostgator?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shruthi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2017, 09:13 AM   #2
akky8

It's so so... use Jetpack for your website and than go through Hostgator.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
akky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:53 AM   #3
tourism123

Hostgator is the best hosting site and more reliable.

tourism123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:45 AM   #4
tommylii

Services from hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com are worth your attention.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:55 AM   #5
Infinite

I recommend to use ViUX.com without no hesitations. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:58 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I can highly recommend hostwinds.com and their Litespeed ssd web hosting solutions.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:49 AM   #7
bidaddy

They are very trustable

|
|
bidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:11 AM   #8
sinGN

Hostgator is the best hosting site and more reliable.

sinGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:27 AM   #9
Grignard

To my mind HG is very bad idea to use, it has no customer support at all and offers low stability. If you need really reliable host take a look at saturn.domains which plans are stable and support is truly helpful.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:25 AM   #10
Michel001

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

I can draw your attention to these decent professional web hosting providers:
1) Ipage.com
2) Foxcloud.net
3) QHoster.com
Good luck with your comparison. Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
Old 04-28-2017, 04:50 AM   #11
ishusharma

If you are looking for basic hosting services then check Indiahostreview for top hosting provider .
ishusharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 06:52 AM   #12
Celsius

I want to say that services from webhostingbuzz.com and hosting.co.uk are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users. Servers are supported well around the clock. And their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 10:02 PM   #13
pagebag

Hostgator is best and reliable, but a bit expensive than other web hosting providers
pagebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:35 AM   #14
afrodita

If you are interested in getting quality hosting services, I'd draw your attention to services from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com. Prices are cheap and servers are well-balanced.
Support is always ready to help.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:00 AM   #15
stellajohn

In terms of Speed, Reliability & Support most would agree Hostgator to be the best.