Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 03-04-2013, 05:34 AM   #1
ahmadshabir

Cool Best Editor For Php??

Me new in programing line & learning php.. So guys tell me which is best editor for PHP??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ahmadshabir is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
kevinloyed

www. w3schools.com is best for learn PHP.

kevinloyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:42 AM   #3
Wisestep

Hey you can edit in Notepad ++ and also you can do editing in Aptana Studio

Get paid for referring jobs. Recruiters get
Wisestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:47 AM   #4
sam davis

You have to look for its features, ease of use, help and support, there are actually a lot of php tutorial available online and there are hundreds of them to choose from.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:55 AM   #5
pohelaboishakh

Send a message via AIM to pohelaboishakh
Kawasakik dt 250

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
KAWASAKIK DT 250

Last edited by pohelaboishakh; 04-15-2013 at 04:57 AM..
pohelaboishakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:55 AM   #6
pohelaboishakh

Send a message via AIM to pohelaboishakh
I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You’re amazing! Thanks!
pohelaboishakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:22 AM   #7
kevinbayne

I am using Notepad++.

kevinbayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #8
bedspreads

Netbeans and dreamviewer

|
|
|
bedspreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:43 AM   #9
noahwilson

I only suggest you for notepad because its good for practice and improve your web programming skill because it not show any help after that you can be use Dreamweaver for fast work.

|
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:29 AM   #10
Johnyalle

Hi,,, There are so many php Editor in market but some are best editor, is notepad, net beans Dreamweaver these are the best php editor.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:57 AM   #11
sunitha12

For PHP in particular, PHPEdit is the best, and I tried and worked in some of them including, Dreamweaver, Elipse, Emacs, Notepad++.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #12
Luca tall

I would like to suggest Notepad++ and Dreamweaver are the best PHP editor and I am currently using Notepad++.

|
|
|
Luca tall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #13
minhtam

I am using Notepad++ and Dreamweaver.
and
minhtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #14
sonamsharma

I am using Notepad++,Dreamweaver and Netbeans.

|
|
|
|
sonamsharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:22 PM   #15
Rahul Vyas

One and only Dreamweaver is best for editing. Hire Software Designer india

Last edited by Rahul Vyas; 07-29-2013 at 11:30 PM..
Rahul Vyas is offline   Reply With Quote