Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > PHP / mySQL

Notices

Old 10-17-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
ncjbhd

Script to generate my website from folder content

Hey all.

I have a poetry website. I want to be able to manage the content of that website more easily. With my VERY limmited knowledge of php i was able to create a simple script that uses .txt and image files in folders to generate my website. I kind of like the idea of being able to drag and drop files into a folder and have the script automaticly include the content into the website. Unfortuneately my script is very crude, buggy and not very secure at all. I dont think i know enough yet to fix my mistakes.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other script out there that did the same thing? I dont even know what this type of script would be called so my searching didnt come up with many results. I zipped up and included my script as an attachement so people can see what im talking about. If you want to view how it works you only need to drop it onto a server that supports php. Nothing else needed.

Any guidance at all would be apreciated. Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote