Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-27-2015, 11:58 AM   #1
mantuj

How can I improve my site page rank?

My site name is SystHeal. It is an antivirus provider site. It has zero page rank. I want to improve its page rank. Please tell how can I improve my site page rank.
mantuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2015, 12:41 PM   #2
riyaaaz

There are many factors that contribute to page rank. On page and Off page optimization. Focus on following
Site speed
Content.
Backlinks
Socialmedia
riyaaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:25 PM   #3
tommycoupons

Get the backlinks to high page rank websites only relevent and one more thing is google not given the page rank update wait for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

tommycoupons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 04:28 PM   #4
RTH

If there are good relevant web directories, you should list your website there. But I suggest only listing on those that are relevant to your company and niche.

|
RTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 10:25 PM   #5
actonyinc

Hello Friends,

For improve site page rank do seo and smo.
actonyinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 10:51 PM   #6
websiteeonline

Send a message via AIM to websiteeonline
make related and high pr backlinks for your website and decrease your bounce rate

|
|
| website at Rs.1499/-
websiteeonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 11:53 PM   #7
basharat

you simply increase the rank of your page by creating a backlinks through various SEO techniques and add a aesthetic contents.

basharat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:46 AM   #8
sarfaraz

this is one of best tool by which we can rank our website high when we create backlinks by various technique;SEO and so on.

sarfaraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 07:10 AM   #9
Crystal21

Post some high quality content in good article directories and take a backlink from them.
Do Forum submissions - Mention your website url as signature in forums.
Avoid reciprocal linking - Do not include other websites link in your site.
You can also buy ranking from SEOclerks.
Your site should have a clear hierarchy.
Always write your pages for your readers, not for Google.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 01:17 AM   #10
manish955

First of all make sure that you provide best value service and you are not just looking for money, google will find you if you really have some good value for which people are looking for, next keep marketing your site in a an effective and honest way.

|
|
|
|
|
manish955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 05:37 AM   #11
rawnak

Visitor is the main key & back-link is the another way.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:52 AM   #12
albaj

1. Build quality backlinks by guest posting.
2. Build profile links by funnel the high PR links to your profile link.

By these way you get HIgh PR to your site

albaj is offline   Reply With Quote