Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 04-26-2017, 05:27 AM   #1
cha2025

How to Increase Adsense CPM

I getting about 40,000 impressions to my site a day. I'll make about 4$ a day meaning I make about 7-10cents per 1,000 impressions but I hear some people making 2-4$ per 1,000 impressions....how do I pull that off? What effects how much I can make CPM wise?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

cha2025 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2017, 12:02 PM   #2
omair

There are lots of ads that are display on your platform also different rates some are 1000 per 1$, more or less are 1000 per 0.5$. all have different rates your earning is great. If you want to increase earning, then place your ads in the top of position when users open your topic they will firstly see the ads. Then the benefit is lot of cpc, happy earning.

omair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:51 PM   #3
David910

1. Improve Quality Of Content & Focus On Getting Targeted Traffic
2. Always Focus On Improving Organic/Search Engine Traffic.
3. Choose Good CPC Paying Keyword
4. Work On Crawling Problems
5. Avoid Too Many Ads
6. Remove Low CPC Adsense Advertisements
7. Monitor & Analyze Your Website Regularly
8. Test With Altering Target User Locations

|
David910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:06 AM   #4
RosaJBrassell

HTML Improvements: Within Google Search Console, go to Search Appearance -> HTML improvements. Fix any of these issues, as this is Google directly telling you what they think should be fixed.

|
|
RosaJBrassell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:57 AM   #5
banhuhoian

There are some ways : Optimize low-hanging fruit keywords,Make sure all categories are enabled,Adsense Optimization tab,HTML Improvements,Use AI (This is the fastest and simplest method).

banhuhoian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:55 PM   #6
ip3design

PPC is the best way to advertise your product or service online. For running a truly beneficial ad campaign you need quality ppc management.

|
|
ip3design is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 07:26 AM   #7
Rasmusmus

Why not put more ad types? Such as content ads from Taboola or popunder from AdMaven?
Rasmusmus is offline   Reply With Quote