Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-22-2017, 04:16 AM   #1
Michel001

Need Linux VPS with 40 GB of HD

I need you help. I wanna choose reliable Linux vps host with these specs:
- 40 gbs of disk space, Linux, 1250 gbs of data transfer.
What can you also say about libertyvps.net and their vps hosting deals?

What hosting provider would you choose? And why?

Old 06-23-2017, 06:38 AM   #2
grunn

VPS deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth your attention because they are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 03:40 AM   #3
Gorrilas

If you are in search of fast vps hosting you can go with Kvchosting.net without any hesitation. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 03:42 AM   #4
CPU

I have been using Libertyvps.net for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.

They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 04:00 AM   #5
Infinite

You can trust Kvchosting.net hosting deals that are provided by skilled technical staff. Prices are more than reasonable and stability is as high as possible to provide.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:50 AM   #6
clo@

Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

Give Libertyvps.net web host a try!
Old 07-07-2017, 01:51 AM   #7
How?

I like them, you can pay with Bitcoins!
They host all their servers in the Ecatel Datacenter. Located in Amsterdam Netherlands with connection to multiple large backbones.

Libertyvps.net also offer Linux as well as Windows VPS plans and the price looks quite reasonable

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:10 AM   #8
Edmund

You can use Libertyvps.net. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:06 AM   #9
tommylii

VPS deals from HostSailor.com and Qhoster.com are worthwhile.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with any questions. They are definitely worth a shot.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:53 PM   #10
mastersite

Check kvchosting.net. They have a lot of decent VPS solutions. I believe you will be able to find the one for sure.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:55 AM   #11
a-b-c-d

Can say that Libertyvps.net have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.

This decent NL host gets Double THumbs Up!

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:05 AM   #12
Grignard

I can say Hostingsource.com would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote