Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
eook.joc

Best SEO guys suggestion are require

I am looking suggestion of some best guys Pls Analyse my site and suggest me what i can do best for my site. I apply all the link building activity and some general activity and now looking for some expert suggestion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eook.joc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2013, 05:32 AM   #2
australianseo

i really have no idea otherwise i would have helped ypou out
australianseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #3
Mihai203

Try writing content as much as possible, and it must be unique content of course. Also, do some research on your niche, do linkbuilding and use social networks.
Mihai203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
Weselion

Search google for seo tips
Old 02-13-2013, 05:13 AM   #5
M2Mainak

Why don't you try interview link building. Take interviews of some experts in your niche blog and try to do some link building that way. It does not cost much and goes viral as well.
M2Mainak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #6
socialmediadfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by eook.joc View Post
I am looking suggestion of some best guys Pls Analyse my site and suggest me what i can do best for my site. I apply all the link building activity and some general activity and now looking for some expert suggestion.
Where is your website link to analyse it?
Old 02-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #7
sam davis

Make sure you put good content on your webpages and interesting information that you can share in social media sites too.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #8
remas

not use any programse to do backlinks

hellooooo

remas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #9
dixonga

When you started doing SEO, did you research the most popular keywords first to see which keywords you should target?

Also, do you cater to a local, national or international clientel? if you go national and international and are targeting very popular keywords, it will usually take about 9-12 months of hard work before you get on the first or 2nd page
dixonga is offline   Reply With Quote