Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
comnames

Best Review Needed

Kindly honest review for my site. Its http://com-names.blogspot.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by comnames; 02-16-2013 at 01:51 PM..
comnames is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2015, 06:45 AM   #2
rabinmistri

Your blog has some good stuff, but due to heavy adds it kills user interest. To be honest, I was planning to read a full article on your blog ,but later on i closed your blog due to the annoying ads.
I hope you understand

for online streaming sites and online free
sites for downloading free movies. You can also download movie from
rabinmistri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 12:44 AM   #3
YagnikWP

Impressed content to hold any user who come once on your site.

----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

YagnikWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:59 PM   #4
AkhilAniyan

Tons of ads and popups...That's not fair.
::
AkhilAniyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:16 PM   #5
homebuswebsites

wow there's a lot going on, lots of flashing, dancing and bright colours.
I would tone it down a little bit, and too many adds and popups are never a good thing.
hope this helps

We Make E-Commerce Accessible to Everyone!
homebuswebsites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:08 PM   #6
george.web13

Oh my god....
What is this ????
Teribble design, i left immediately!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:41 PM   #7
sri345

To much ads. Do something about it! And fix your blog design!

sri345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 04:37 AM   #8
nehabehera7

The website design needs to be neat. and I feel too much adds poping up.

nehabehera7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 08:18 AM   #9
nextplease88

Need change in website interface. Try to make it more friendly with users.
bestprice
nextplease88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 10:18 AM   #10
DanielleJasmin

Very bad website.. Only ads try to remove some ads.

DanielleJasmin is offline   Reply With Quote