Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-21-2020, 02:17 AM   #1
Michel001

professional hosting for wordpress blogs?

Greetings,
guys I need help to choose professional hosting for wordpress blogs.
I am planning to host over 5-7 blogs (wordpress). Do you think I need shared or VPS hosting account?
Found QHoster.com web host and their hosting deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

Old 01-21-2020, 03:10 AM   #2
Goyum

Yes It should be fine. Most of the hosting companies use the same software and c-panel. I would just look closely at the cost compared to other hosting companies and what they offer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Goyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:19 AM   #3
tommylii

You know QHoster.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your demands, KVChosting.net is worthy due to their unmatched services with high uptime and low cost prices.
Both companies are proven to be the best in all hosting aspects.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 02:11 AM   #4
CPU

Give QHoster.com a try. The Uptime is great, I've never had any downtime and my visitors are happy with the speed connectivity. Features are excellent. VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:52 AM   #5
clo@

Don't look any further just go for QHoster.com and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart. Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for. I haven't had to use technical service but everything else has worked as advertised.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:07 PM   #6
Celsius

Use deals from theelector.com as their plans are full-featured and low cost.
You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:12 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles). I am also VERY surprised by QHoster.com support. I wasn't expecting much. But the times I had a question, they responded within a couple hours, will a polite, and detailed response.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 09:21 AM   #8
tommylii

Attractive alternatives are available from exmasters.com and centohost.com.
They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 03:55 AM   #9
Edmund

Check
https://www.kvchosting.net/
I believe you will not regret.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:37 AM   #10
afrodita

100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say QHoster.com and Digitalserver.com.mx plans.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 01:32 AM   #11
Infinite

https://www.hostingsource.com/web-hosting/
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote