Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-29-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
couponmember

Shopping Website!!

Hi,

I am running a Shopping Website named as mallxs.com. please share your opinions how it looks like and if there is any area which needs Improvement please share it.

thanks in advance!!
couponmember is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-31-2013, 02:23 AM   #2
devmeh5

Your website is awesome and doesn't have any fault or weakness.

But adding a blog on your website will bring you some extra advantages.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:49 AM   #3
Eilisys

Smile

Just visited to your website, It's a good in looking and concept for which purpose it is designed and developed. But, Here I would like to point out some issues which I don't like to see on your website which is - Your homepage is so much crowded with images that confuses visitors what to do next. Here, I would like to suggest that - Make your home page beautiful and easy understandable about what the purpose of your website is...

And finally I am so much impressed with yours - "Refer A Merchant" suggestion which is the positive point and effective part of your website to grow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Eilisys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:47 AM   #4
patprecisione

I wonder if there's simply too many calls to action on your home page. Why do you need to have all those "shop now" buttons if the exact same actions are available in the drop down menu? Right now it looks so cluttered that it probably confused users more than it helps get them in to your conversion funnel.

P.S. Jewelry is spelled wrong.

from PrecisionEnvelope.com

from Lorraine Gregory
patprecisione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #5
Sergio71447

Good looking website, Not sure if its my computer but it took a while to load up.

for all your MMA,Military and Survival Gear.
Sergio71447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:11 AM   #6
Michael Norman

Looks great but you should decrease page load time and remove ads pop-up window, better make it appear not immediately, but after, for example, clicking on some link or good. That's all for now.
Michael Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:44 AM   #7
Mr.Johnny

great design. I like it

â–ˆ Reliable & Affordable
Packages. $1 Per Month -

â–ˆ Web Hosting basically for Newbie Bloggers, Small Business Owners and New Webmasters.
Mr.Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:52 AM   #8
Mitch_Akl

i like it's simple and easy to use, but it took a little while to load.

||
||
Mitch_Akl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:12 AM   #9
medcatdo

I was more than happy to uncover this web site.

I need to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!
! I definitely liked every little bit of it and I have you saved
as a favorite to check out new stuff in your web site.

medcatdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:09 AM   #10
dallenstyle

Its not working and saying . Under maintenance .

|
|
dallenstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 02:19 AM   #11
shuffy

it says is under mantenance

|
shuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:57 PM   #12
caugiaytravel

what's the shop buy?

-
caugiaytravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 04:10 AM   #13
ron1

It displays- mallxs is under maintenance.

and
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 02:23 AM   #14
caugiaytravel

it's not look like

-
caugiaytravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 04:53 AM   #15
kavinsac

Website Looks Good...

|
kavinsac is offline   Reply With Quote