Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-03-2014, 02:08 AM   #1
linkonzakir1

Lightbulb q cells solar panels

hello there
At first I wanna share with you my new experience about solar energy which is most popular way now this season.
Not only for business Gem energy is offering this system also for home. They think that most of the people who want solar panels are unable to bear it. So to purchase solar panels they are using a plan called “Pay as you save repayment”. They compare your weekly repayments for your solar system with your weekly savings on your power bill. In this plan the interest rate is 6.12%. The most important thing of this plan is they don’t try to sell you a system too big or too small because the commerce won’t stake up. A standard 5kW solar system installation will cost more or less $36 per week and can save upwards of $49 per week if you take a 5 year repayment plan. This is pretending that you are able to use all of the power that is produced by the solar panel.
So the whole business process is cheapest rate with guaranteed way .

thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
linkonzakir1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2014, 02:14 AM   #2
run4fun

Thank you for joining.
I'm in the same business, although in the Netherlands.

run4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:26 AM   #3
linkonzakir1

Awesome great job.. I am really I interested. My company is now in Australia in future I will spirit the world.

|
|
linkonzakir1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:59 AM   #4
KeenanLape

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkonzakir1 View Post
hello there
At first I wanna share with you my new experience about solar kits which is most popular way now this season.
Not only for business Gem energy is offering this system also for home. They think that most of the people who want solar panels are unable to bear it. So to purchase solar panels they are using a plan called “Pay as you save repayment”. They compare your weekly repayments for your solar system with your weekly savings on your power bill. In this plan the interest rate is 6.12%. The most important thing of this plan is they don’t try to sell you a system too big or too small because the commerce won’t stake up. A standard 5kW solar system installation will cost more or less $36 per week and can save upwards of $49 per week if you take a 5 year repayment plan. This is pretending that you are able to use all of the power that is produced by the solar panel.

thanks
Yes solar energy is an effective way to cut down electricity cost.. Initial cost is bit high but in long run you will be able to save plenty..

Last edited by KeenanLape; 05-08-2014 at 09:09 AM..
KeenanLape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:56 AM   #5
nyssf rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkonzakir1 View Post
hello there
At first I wanna share with you my new experience about solar energy which is most popular way now this season.

thanks
Cost of the entire solar power installation is dependent on the complexity of the project. You can get quotes from more than one installer to know how much it will cost you.

solar panel installers | solar | solar installer
nyssf rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 02:03 AM   #6
vipul verma

I like your Discussion
Yes solar energy is an effective way to cut down electricity cost.. Initial cost is bit high but in long run you will be able to save plenty..
Websociety is the Best website Designing Company in Delhi http://websociety.in/
Website Designing Company in Delhi
Website Designing Company

Last edited by vipul verma; 07-04-2017 at 02:09 AM..
vipul verma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 05:23 AM   #7
ip3design

There are many kinds of SEO services to hire. What kind of service will suit your business depends on your business niche and product genre.

|
|
ip3design is offline   Reply With Quote