Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 11-03-2012, 02:57 AM   #1
Webmastergrace

Mobile Friendly Website

Responsive Web browsing on mobile is very important for users point of view.Now I'm sharing an important article on this topic. Click here....

Responsive Web Design - The Preferred Method of Building Mobile Websites

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 05:04 AM   #2
Smohil

YEs Responsive Web Design is latest trend , Responsive web design is the popular technique of making websites that offer optimal viewing experience.
Thanks for share
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
plasticpipemach

Very nice and useful detail i wanna say thanks for sharing.

plasticpipemach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:03 AM   #4
dean1122

hi,
nice to read about this article from Ezine.
this is the latest technique used for webdesign campaign.

dean
Old 11-15-2012, 04:09 AM   #5
shermodiji

Even i want to know what i need to know to make my site mobile friendly. Like my site is in magento what i need to make it for magento?? any ideas

shermodiji is offline   Reply With Quote