Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 07:29 AM   #1
Infinite

Management Services

I'm in search of professional team to get management service.
Found attractive offers from newpush.com, did you have personal experience with them?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2012, 02:40 AM   #2
koddos

I have heard of them for the first time.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in Netherlands
? Dedicated Servers & Shared Web Hosting | Daily Backups | 99.9% Uptime | Fast setup & response time
?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
koddos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #3
Crook-sam

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.
Crook-sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
storminternet

If they are offering one month money back guarantee then you can test their services for one month. In case if you find them not so professional with their services you can cancel their services anytime before one month and ask for the refund.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:00 AM   #5
Grignard

Have you looked for reviews on them? AS I heard Newpush.com is delivering reasonable deals with professional skilful support and cheap prices.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:27 AM   #6
Edmund

There are no doubts that Newpush is offering quality and affordable solutions for any webmaster who is looking for reliable management solutions.

Last edited by Edmund; 03-12-2012 at 07:32 AM..
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #7
Gorrilas

I suggest you definitely give them a try.
Newpush.com is well-known host with rich experience in web hosting field, trustworthy services and team of professionals.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:32 AM   #8
Infinite

Thanks for your replies. As I see newpush.com is really suitable for my demands and I think I'll try them and share my experience in some time
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote