Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-04-2019, 11:33 AM   #1
grunn

VPS ...need to know what the best is?

VPS accounts from hostplax.com and winnervps.com are nice for me and I have to make a right choice, so what would you do if you were me?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2019, 12:44 AM   #2
How?

I would recommend Cloudarion.com servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or small business. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:36 AM   #3
kronos77

These hosting companies - hostplax.com and winnervps.com - are the best to have a deal with.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:53 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Give Hostforweb.com a try. It is really good web host! It took me over 2 weeks to make my final decision and give them a try. If you email them for support, within 15 minutes they respond. EVERY TIME! Awesome customer support!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:50 AM   #5
tommylii

Check out Critical overview of Forex VPS - http://b.link/forex-vps-overview from time-tested companies - hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises.

Last edited by tommylii; 11-20-2019 at 06:11 AM..
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 01:06 AM   #6
Michel001

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend you to consider these VPS hosts:
1) Hostnamaste.com
2) Liquidweb.com
3) Vpsget.com
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
Old 11-27-2019, 11:22 AM   #7
afrodita

I'd recommend you to use deals from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:52 AM   #8
grunn

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
Now I think of having a deal with either rockhoster.com or asvhost.com, so what should I do?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote