Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
jennypretty

Why do my dating sites get indexed on Yahoo not Google

Hello,

Two years ago, my dating sites got indexed and traffic more on Google. However, my dating websites got more indexed on Yahoo, but not on Google.

I learned from this forum about this method. I have been using the same strategy by adding new articles to my sites and linking some keywords to it.

For example: when I write a 500 words article and post it to my site blog, I usually make 3 links to promote my sites. I write an article every 2 or 3 weeks. I use keywords such as "black dating" or "black singles", etc.

At the same time, I write a different article and post it to Ezine or other article directories, every 2 or 3 weeks.

Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with my strategy?

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

&
jennypretty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #2
vicky_patel

google it......

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:15 AM   #3
Grace Hall

Concentrate on content..... Keeps using Social networking site.......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 05:45 AM   #4
affdec

Hi nice post you have done...............

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 03:47 AM   #5
JohnM.Wiliams

Maybe your site are too little content to google update regularly. You can try to syntax: site:yourdomain I believe your site still on the google

JohnM.Wiliams is offline   Reply With Quote