Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 09-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #1
anuingenious

Location: 16225 Park Ten Place, Suite 500, Houston, Texas,77084
How to increase likes on my Facebook page??

Hi friends, I have a Facebook fan page and I want to increase likes on my fan page . Is there any easy way to increase fb likes on fan page.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
anuingenious is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2013, 05:34 AM   #2
stratoshear

increase likes of Facebook page

If you want increase your facebook page likes so please join addmefast.

|
|
|
|
|
|
stratoshear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #3
ondemandautogla

i would love to increase likes on my fb page too. anybody has any idea?
ondemandautogla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:27 AM   #4
Linda223

Create an advertisement and buy $50 coupon on fivver.com

It's the best way.

Linda223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #5
jessepit

Create your facebook like page button and use it on your blog
jessepit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:52 AM   #6
AndyCash

If you have a subscriber list on your website, upload it to facebook and ask them to join you.
AndyCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 03:30 AM   #7
stephan1993

Tagging popular pages in your niche always worked for me.

stephan1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:18 AM   #8
amitsharma11

lets create your facebook like page button and post it on your blog

amitsharma11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:31 AM   #9
Kara05

Be active in sharing your page to others. Some people buy just like me, i have tried fivver.com and SEOClerks.com. But the latter gives me satisfaction since its affordable and genuine.

Kara05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #10
shafee219

For increasing likes, you have to just promote your page. However, you can take services but please note that fake likes should be prevened. Because, now almost all cheap likes are fake.

shafee219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:30 AM   #11
taibashah

if you want to increase the like then do the google adward and leave the link of your site on every site then you can increase the likes of your pages

taibashah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:42 AM   #12
jtindia

thanks ...guys...for..the information...

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:43 AM   #13
karrasruleinsur

How to increase likes on my Facebook page??

Use the Build Audience Tool and Invite your Friends to your Page Ask Them to Share your Page and Post Good and Interesting Posts....

karrasruleinsur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #14
charleskay

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuingenious View Post
Hi friends, I have a Facebook fan page and I want to increase likes on my fan page . Is there any easy way to increase fb likes on fan page.
1. Create and Elegant Facebook page
2. Post funny updates
3. Post often
4. Ask for likes and comments
5. Invite your all your friends
6. Promote your page on other pages with huge likes
7. Use Facebook advertising!
charleskay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #15
jonathanmichael

Smile

I have been struggling to find a complete course ... like an Administration course or a Developer course for fixing my social media profile.
Suggestions anyone?

jonathanmichael is offline   Reply With Quote