Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 06-16-2015, 06:04 AM   #1
shuffy

Post review my site www.ArcadeGaming.org

Please Review my website
www.arcadegaming.org

Feel free to add sugestions and oppinions.
Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by shuffy; 06-16-2015 at 06:10 AM..
shuffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2015, 07:49 PM   #2
huyen3672

Nice site guy!

huyen3672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 01:02 AM   #3
shuffy

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyen3672 View Post
Nice site guy!
thank you

|
Old 06-17-2015, 04:18 PM   #4
shuffy

thank you

|
Old 06-19-2015, 01:23 AM   #5
shuffy

Thnaks. all for the support

|
Old 06-19-2015, 02:05 AM   #6
alex_camus

looking gud...!!

|
|
|
|

---------------------------------------
Pel Softlabs Pvt. Ltd
alex_camus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 04:08 AM   #7
ron1

Nice website but due to games lists it becomes little messy.

and
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 06:12 PM   #8
shuffy

thanks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron1 View Post
Nice website but due to games lists it becomes little messy.

well its optimized to show only games..
kids dont like reading therfor ... ) images do better in this case !

|
Old 06-19-2015, 08:30 PM   #9
manish955

Your site's design and color combinations are good.I played a truck game and i must say it was a fun.If you have made all this games then i must say you dis a lot of hard work.Keep it up.site like this is a dream for me.My nephew will really love it i will recommend this to him.

|
|
|
|
|
manish955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 02:41 AM   #10
shuffy

Thank you manish

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish955 View Post
Your site's design and color combinations are good.I played a truck game and i must say it was a fun.If you have made all this games then i must say you dis a lot of hard work.Keep it up.site like this is a dream for me.My nephew will really love it i will recommend this to him.

and thank you for the recomandation , hope you enjoyed it ... new games are added on a daily baisis ...
an once agiain thank you

|
Old 06-20-2015, 09:18 AM   #11
tihuynh

Need to change another background. When I look at your website about 10 minute I fell blinding.

tihuynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 04:59 PM   #12
shuffy

thanks for the heads up !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tihuynh View Post
Need to change another background. When I look at your website about 10 minute I fell blinding.
any coolor suggestions?

|
Old 06-22-2015, 02:22 AM   #13
mabaviation

Great Website... Great Combinations

mabaviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:33 AM   #14
manish955

I visited your site and i must say its a very good gaming site.People who are interested in playing online games will definitely love this one as they are getting all the varieties and adventures at one place.Ones they become habitual of it they will visit regularly.Keep adding new games in it and reaching out to the people.! year of hardwork and you will eclipse there mind by it believe me.

|
|
|
|
|
manish955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 08:16 AM   #15
shuffy

cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabaviation View Post
Great Website... Great Combinations
thank you for your feed back

|