Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-30-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
harry110

Do you People Like Broadway Theatre ?

Hey Folks !
Hope you are all fine and doing much good in your life... well i have to ask that you people like Broadway Theatre Shows ?? Have any one has even watched these shows like The Lion King Broadway, Wicked or The Book of Mormon ??
Well i have much love for these theatre shows... these are the best grossing show of the world.. last time i watched wicked in Gershwin Theatre New York... that was really a fun... i would recommend you people to watch these shows too ... It is full doze of entertainment.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
harry110 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #2
sergeyk

i think that there are a lot of ppl who love it and me too, unfortunately i do not have a possibility to see it lively but i hope that i will do it in the nearest future and share with you my impression)
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
harry110

Yeah !! The broadway shows are very good.. based on real life and moreover all shows are message oriented..... This is good that your are planing to go to some broadway show... Good Luck....

|
|
|
harry110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:39 AM   #4
Ryan smith

Thanks you guys for sharing such a very useful information.

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote