Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 01-30-2014, 08:10 AM   #1
abbasizaibi

How to Increase Traffic?

I had created a blog about four month ago and still i am not getting a good amount of traffic kindly tell something about this that how can i increase traffic for my blog.
My blog link is : www.probloggingcafe.com
Thanks

Last edited by abbasizaibi; 01-30-2014 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: i forgot to add link of my blog of which i want to increase traffic
abbasizaibi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2014, 01:18 PM   #2
alexvski

The first thing I noticed was that your META description and keywords are WEAK. Make sure to put some time into the meta description and especially the key words.
I would focus on more Google + 1's, some people say they don't matter but they are important, not only for SEO but also to get your site noticed and in front of people.

Last thing would be to build QUALITY backlink's, and work on social media.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

alexvski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:44 PM   #3
BarryWillson

Some of the best strategies you can use to drive users to your site and improve the visibility of your pages ...

loft conversion company

loft conversion richmond
BarryWillson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:37 AM   #4
abdullah_tarek

You should do link building. Otherwise you can can not get good traffic your site.
abdullah_tarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:11 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I can absolutely agree with you regarding link building. Check paidforumposting.com solutions - these guys are reliable.
They provide reliable forum posting and blog commenting services that will help to build quality backlinks to your sites. good luck!
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:16 PM   #6
rjdoll77

you dont have the unique content in which you can get the targeted traffic and in the main part you dont enter the keyword
rjdoll77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #7
Crystal21

Post to related forums with a signature that includes a link to your blog. Tell everyone you know about your blog, like friends and family. You can ask them if they would to give their opinion about your blog. Or buy traffic from SEOclerks.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:59 PM   #8
anuverma1

forum posting
classified submission
directory submission
social media participation

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:19 PM   #9
nada_book14

You can increase traffic to your website by increasing the quality on content and share this to the social networking website. By this you cna gain the attention of users and have increase your traffic.

|
|
|
|
|
|
nada_book14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:57 PM   #10
srikarnl

try to build backlinks

|

srikarnl is offline   Reply With Quote