Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-11-2013, 05:40 AM   #1
jtindia

What are the guidelines need to be followed to write the SEO?

Here i want everyone to share your thoughts....about the guidelines to write SEO so it will be useful for the new bees...
I share the first thing..
We should always use unique contents for our site...to check whether a content is unique or not you can check that using plagiarism tool....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2014, 05:58 AM   #2
jobtardis92

Quality is required to write the SEO.

jobtardis92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:18 AM   #3
tahir741

Unique and quality content play important role in Seo

tahir741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 03:07 AM   #4
ledtubelight

the guidelines need to be followed to write the SEO:

1. Choosing the right keywords.
2. Readability.
3. Content relevancy.
4. Keyword placement.
5. Make short and crisp paragraphs.
6. Use bullets and numbering.
7. Make subheadings.
8. Proper linking.
9. Avoid repetitions.
10. Proofread your write-up

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote