Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-30-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
bollywoodmovies

Review my site for bollywood movies

Visit my site to watch online bollywood movies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bollywoodmovies is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2013, 01:39 AM   #2
UnifiedFreight

1.Way too many ads and banners.
2. Not sure about digital rights management as well

the theme looks good though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

UnifiedFreight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #3
grasshoppersean

like unifiedfreight says way to may add. they close in from the side. i like the slider with film covers on.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #4
nick.rap13

Nice site!
I dont like the banners/ads left and right.

nick.rap13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:18 PM   #5
alllena679

Hey

Nice Site but Banners are not so good ..

Business:

Facebook:
alllena679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #6
scarlet58

Don't like the bottom banner. It takes away part of your site. Not sure about anyone else, but I don't like black on black. I would change either your background color or your site color, but that's just me.
scarlet58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:08 AM   #7
rajurai5540

Add the categories in Menubar to see more categories.
rajurai5540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:19 AM   #8
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #9
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote