Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-05-2013, 03:57 AM   #1
satera

Please review my redesigned site

Hello gotta a new look with some modifications after all taking reviews from members and redesigned my site review it here i'm open to hear from you all positive and negative reviews regarding my site thanks in advance. as we are in to web designing companies in Mumbai.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
l
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
satera is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2013, 02:37 AM   #2
Ansul

Well you have done good from SEO point of View but from design it is not so impressive why don't you try for some text based slider which looks kool.

|
Ansul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:03 AM   #3
rummy26

The width of the site you have to manage.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:10 AM   #4
sahithya

You website looks seo friendly, nice design...

|
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #5
johnsmith2

It's good attempt but i think your design not suit with your domain name. It's for spider type domain.
johnsmith2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #6
ehealthaccess

Good have page rank 1 and some good banklinks and also New Design with SEO Friendly.

ehealthaccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:07 AM   #7
rummy26

The site looks good.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:04 PM   #8
markhunt912

Could you please check this website comaltubes its a website which rents tubes in New Braunfels.
markhunt912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:23 AM   #9
AlbertBarkley

Its design is eye catching and user friendly. I like it..
AlbertBarkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:55 AM   #10
fredpeterson543

Hello Friends,
Please check these website and give feedback.

|

Last edited by fredpeterson543; 02-07-2016 at 01:24 AM..
fredpeterson543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #11
AndyCash

There's lots of little things wrong with the site, which as a web design outfit is unforgivable. If any site has to be top notich in terms of design, technique and usability its yours.

The logo moves up and down when you change pages, the cursor does different things over different links (try a link on your page and a link on the menu), the whole look and feel lacks polish.

Sorry, but if I was looking for a web design outfit, I'd walk on past your shop window.
AndyCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:05 AM   #12
Ali Mese

Is it mobile responsive?

Ali Mese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #13
price-hunt

From SEO point of view, your website seems fine but designing needs improvement. Please include some attractive picture on the main page . Also change the font of heading to italic. That will look more attractive. also red colour in banner is too bright, make it little suttle. Content- wise, there are no issues at all. thanks
price-hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #14
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote