Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 08-09-2016, 07:41 PM   #1
HenryMartin

How to build a Charity WordPress website ?

What I do to have a professional and modern Charity WordPress site ?
HenryMartin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2016, 04:49 AM   #2
vwebdevelopment

you can find many theme on google related to charity organization. If you are expert in Wordpress than you can easily customized themes.
vwebdevelopment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 11:24 PM   #3
eumaxindia

Using cpanel we have create wordpress...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
eumaxindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 06:28 PM   #4
mindmyweb

I would build a custom table and check out to Handel your donations. I did this for concern India foundation one the best NGO in India. The custom end was custom coded and is hosted on AWS by mindmyhost.com you can find our more bout our web development company in new delhi on mindmyweb.com our work speaks for itself and we give charity a 40% discount

Last edited by mindmyweb; 09-04-2016 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: forgot links
mindmyweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 01:38 PM   #5
Tale of Goody

First, you need to understand that most sites never get more than a handful of visitors. And without traffic, income is hard to come by. In other words, No traffic = no profits and/or no broad exposure to your charity.

The real truth is that many people struggle to build a thriving online business with WordPress. They keep adding or changing plugins, themes and other features hoping it will solve their problem. Yet Wordpress "as is" won't build an online business. It's missing a do-able start-to-finish BUSINESS process.

Surely, you can slog through the mountains of WordPress business building advice and tools that are out there. But for most WordPress users it all ends up being too much.

So, despite the dazzling display of Wordpress features, the reality for most (non-tech) people who want to create a web business with Wordpress is that they need to adhere to an easy-to-follow, all-in-one, proven, ethical webbusiness-building system (not a get wealthy quick scheme), tailored to the WordPress platform, to get (1) a significant amount of traffic and get (2) targeted traffic (example of such a system: WealthPrinciples dot net).

Otherwise you'll end up having (and building) only a WordPress webSITE (or BLOG) but not a webBUSINESS.
Tale of Goody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:22 AM   #6
whmcssmarters

Hi, on searching you will get many charity themes of wordpress. Then select the theme which full fill your requirements. And start working on it if you have knowledge about wordpress or contact any developer.

You can contact us for more details.
WHMCS addons modules, WHMCS expert

Last edited by whmcssmarters; 10-06-2016 at 02:22 AM.. Reason: incomplete
whmcssmarters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 03:15 PM   #7
dd91

You just need to hire a professional to carry out the entire project. Businesses like mine provide this and I've done a charity website this year funnily enough!

/
dd91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 04:26 AM   #8
Nandu41

A mission
Donate Button
Campaigns
Contact
Charity shop

|
|
Nandu41 is offline   Reply With Quote