Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 12-11-2016, 08:28 AM   #1
bedmal

Webgl sites

Good afternoon,

We have spent the last 6 months working on our website www.flux.ooo - which is a WebGL website designed to bring our logo to life and create a social interaction with the public all intrinsically linked to our tag FULFIL INNER POTENTIAL

There is an awful lot of animation and design work gone into creating the website, so I would like to invite critique. At this stage we can still change things, but we are due to launch our product page in the early part of 2017.

Please explore the concept, read some of the content posted by the public (drawn in through facebook ads since the recent launch of the beta) and add your own pixel to see the full animation and WebGL experience.

All feedback will be greatly received and I appreciate your time.

Regards,
L Smith

p.s happy to review anybody else's site; just ask
bedmal is offline   Reply With Quote