Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-18-2017, 06:42 AM   #1
Michel001

Bitcoin ddos protected vps hosting required

What do you think about superbithost.com web hosting services?
They offer Bitcoin vps plans.
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order BITCOIN VPS hosting solution and this host seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

Old 10-23-2017, 03:06 AM   #2
CPU

Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.
Great job, thanks a lot superbithost.com team.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:26 AM   #3
clo@

I like superbithost.com server locations choice: Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam and more.

Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee. Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:23 AM   #4
How?

You can also check out warez-host.com offshore vps hosting solutions.
They accept bitcoin payment. Their server stability is great and customer support is responsive and work 24/7.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 04:36 AM   #5
farhandiesel

You must go through there reviews section where you will get good information about services and support

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:55 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

Excellent pricing and plans! In addition to superbithost.com great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value. The Uptime is great, I've never had any down time and my visitors are happy with the speed connectivity.
Features are excellent.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:41 AM   #7
prisilla

You can check with scopehosts.com.They have excellent plans and prices.I saw they are providing 20% lifetime discount on dedicated servers as blackfriday offer.I found the deal useful that matches my requirements.Excellent features they provide like uptime,security,
tech support.
prisilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:57 PM   #8
Hostforweb Inc

I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price
As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.

- Ultra Fast Hosting Solutions.
Twitter @

Facebook @
Hostforweb Inc is offline   Reply With Quote