Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 12-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #1
hotstamping

Target BBS

If I was in the promotion of automobile BBS, so first of all I will try to collect all the information about the car, and then analyze these data, the knowledge classification summary. For instance, the car according to the brand can be divided, according to function can be divided, according to the price can be classified, according to the parts can be divided, according to the service can be classified, etc., so clear what the car is after, make sure to know more about which aspects of, and then to find and the related BBS, find BBS is very easy, input the keywords search can find a lot of.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

|
hotstamping is offline   Reply With Quote