Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
lennonjohn44

SEO question

Three of my firms are extremely closely associated to one another. Actually, I do not own this but I am dealing with it for my client. In fact, my client desires to create a site for the 3 business which would include the homepage telling various products. As to what I know, Google substantially banned the application of various categories on a site. Accordingly, Google penalizes such websites that apply unfair practices. What shall be done in such context? How should I convince my client that this is not the appropriate technique? Kindly recommend me something.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
logodesign

I think we have to always any techniques of SEO on our site in a legal way that is we should always prefer white hat SEO,so you should try it in a proper way.
logodesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
markt001
Banned

I think we still have some techniques for listing on our website in a lawful manner, as we always prefer White Hat SEO, then you should try it in an appropriate manner.
markt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:25 AM   #4
neeshaw

You’re certainly more than welcome and I sincerely appreciate you all taking the time to post these kind words. This really made my day so thank you all!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
neeshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:14 AM   #5
serena85

Do you even know what SEO is,....or in fact you are asking for someone else?
If you want to know all about
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:24 PM   #6
petsimcox002
Banned

You are certainly welcome and I sincerely appreciate all of you for taking the time to post these kind words. This really made my day so thank you to all!
petsimcox002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #7
timpane

I believe we still have some methods for records on our website in a lawful kind, as we habitually favour White Hat SEO, then you should trial it in an befitting manner.

|
|
timpane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
revenue4u

One of the best ways to satisfy the guidelines is to use Google webmaster tools and then list the sites there and use the tools they offer to improve the sites.

revenue4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #9
Gamefetch

Yes, I agree with all white hat seo is the way to go if your site is banned from google what good is it.
Gamefetch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:21 PM   #10
wire-forming

I am new ? so sorry can not help you ???

wire-forming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:07 AM   #11
yugant

I think you check web master tools and new seo updated.

yugant is offline   Reply With Quote