Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-07-2016, 06:34 AM   #1
alicerobortt

Education Consultancy in Chennai

I have completed my UG here and i wanted to continue my Pg in abroad ...can you please help me where to do my masters..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alicerobortt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2016, 08:08 AM   #2
ahmedsalim

It is very important to learn the basics of attempting NTS tests. Many candidates do not pass NTS test simply, Now Don't Worry about it, You can <a href="http://www.junaidraza.com/how-to-pass-any-nts-test-in-first-attempt/">Pass NTS Test in your first Attempt in Pakistan</a>, because they are not acquainted with the rules of attempting such tests.Questions booklet and answers sheets are provided by NTS. You should carefully mark answers of each question on the answers sheet.
ahmedsalim is offline   Reply With Quote