Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-05-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
Giraz john

Creating Traffic with content questions

This is a quote from willcode4beer on another post..."Create content that is useful and interesting. When you have interesting stuff on your site, folks will naturally link to it. When it has genuinely useful information, people will just link to it."

If I successfully create content that is useful and interesting, what next? How do I best go about getting people to see my content for the first time?
How often do I need to update fresh content to be effective?
Are video's and picture's a must?
Anything else I may be missing?

Also concerning building links for SEO...
I have read on this, but still find myself having trouble getting this aspect going. I've been told that a link page is probable not the best way to go.
If I do not have a link page then where do I put all of the links that I link with?
Should I try and get one-way links from top rated sites and if so how does one do this?
Anything else that I may be missing?

I am going now to read up here and learn what I can. Infact, I am going to devote at least one hour a day on study here and other places reliable people here suggest. I appreciate any help...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Giraz john is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 02:57 AM   #2
spinxwebdesign

After making / writing quality content for the webpage, you should have to do bookmark of that link for popularity in the search engine which will help make people aware about your content. The RSS feed is also the other way to make people aware regarding your new quality content on the site.

Last edited by spinxwebdesign; 09-07-2012 at 06:04 AM..
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:30 AM   #3
leifnsn

It is also helpful to keep working on building the network on everyday basis and if you think that the post you have updated on your blog could be useful to everyone, you can repost the article once in every three to four days, this will help in making the post popular and as well as help inj building backlinks for your website naturally.

leifnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #4
Xuzo

Creating tutorials, find demand and fill it. As soon as I get 10 posts on this forum I'll publish a real life example.
Xuzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:38 AM   #5
johnzaci

Content is one of the most attractive and efficient way of getting the attention of clients.
johnzaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:04 AM   #6
gaurav.solanki

I agree with spinx

|
|
|
gaurav.solanki is offline   Reply With Quote