Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-05-2016, 11:18 AM   #1
Webcp

Review our website

Hello to all,
please review our site for design and give us a feedback.
webcp.at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Webcp is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2016, 01:35 PM   #2
Recamus

Awesome website. Could use a darker background though, the tabs on the top should pop out more.
Recamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 07:51 AM   #3
kirakira2541

Awesome website. Could use a darker background though, the tabs on the top should pop out more.

kirakira2541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 07:18 PM   #4
sarah inzagi

good job and the siteweb prefect

sarah inzagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 01:08 AM   #5
JeSavaisPas

Nice job I like the design

JeSavaisPas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 12:29 PM   #6
wiliam1995

I think it's pretty cool

||
||

||
||
||
wiliam1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:56 PM   #7
ethanmichael201

Nice website...

|
|
ethanmichael201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:37 AM   #8
psrussian

Very nice design! Good job

psrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:00 AM   #9
mahamkhan

Its good but unable to understand your website language so you should also take review from your local forums , from the people who understand this language !!

-
-
-
-
mahamkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:58 AM   #10
webdeveloper220

I think, It's good website, nice design and good work.

webdeveloper220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:58 AM   #11
langhellomedia

I think it's pretty cool

-
-
racer
langhellomedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:47 AM   #12
Joker_94

try to reduce time response in your website

Joker_94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:55 AM   #13
igotBAWS

i like it. Maybe change the font though?
. Hire me! Also check my german book:
igotBAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:09 AM   #14
webdeveloper220

very nice website

webdeveloper220 is offline   Reply With Quote