Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average. Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 12:11 AM   #1
skywalker101

Dofollow forums are getting fewer and fewer

As you know webmaster get dofollow signature links whe they contribute to a forum. This ws an ideal win-win situation - the forum gets posts and the poster gets a backlink amongst other things. But due to heavy spamming of forums, most forums are now making signature links nofollow or removng sigs altogether. This is indeed bad news for genuine webmasters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
skywalker101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2011, 02:32 AM   #2
serena85

I have notice this also, but this is because spammers are taking over .................
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
steveschmidt85

yeah true but web masters dont have other option as people are spamming forum like nothing. they will just say thanks, good post, copy thread from other forum to just increase their post than what else webmaster can do in this case to provide genuine information
steveschmidt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:48 PM   #4
tricksmode

Yes, Nobody wants to pass link juice to irrevalent sites.

tricksmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:31 PM   #5
seo_butterflyth

Yes, i have also noticed that but who wants to reduce or share his website status with some kind of spammers

- 100% Working and Valid hostgator Web Hosting Coupons
seo_butterflyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:55 AM   #6
sherif

Yeah, sad as it is, its wise of them to take such step
sherif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:43 AM   #7
Shail

Yes, you are absolutely right, this will be a big problem in future for webmasters but on the other part forum owners has to protect their forum as well.

- One of the Seven Wonders of the World

- Best Place to Play Online Games

- The Best Antivirus Software
Shail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:04 AM   #8
dhsfbi

It is very not okay when members are linking to a less informative sites and blogs. Though it is hardly to see such sites on tech niche most of them are entertainment blogs. Webmaster on the other hand have to protect their own forums from them. Infinix Zero 4

I use a tecno Camon C7 NaijNaira Phantom 6

Last edited by dhsfbi; 09-17-2016 at 11:16 AM..
dhsfbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:05 AM   #9
bharat22492

I like your topic. It's surely the biggest problem for webmasters

|
|
|
|
:
bharat22492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:25 AM   #10
RohailJ

Yes, Almost 90% or forums are now with no follow links and this is just because of bad tactics of so-called SEO experts. The biggest problem I see these days is everybody thinks they are master of SEO and it's really simple to post crapy things on forums again and again and get links.

It's also good that forums have now no-followed links because of SEO was getting messy but for you and me it's worse because we believe in sharing and helping others and in the meantime getting a link to our site doesn't hurt us either.
RohailJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:22 PM   #11
ultrazonex

I can't blame them. All lot of webmasters abuse the privileges and expose such forums to penalties.

https://www.practicalbusinessideas.c...ternet-forums/

Last edited by ultrazonex; 03-07-2024 at 06:31 AM.. Reason: To update the main link in the post
ultrazonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 10:14 PM   #12
mobiletechbase

Please where can I get a list of forums that are still dofollow? Thanks.
https://www.adtechnosys.com/

Last edited by mobiletechbase; 10-11-2019 at 10:59 AM..
mobiletechbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:17 PM   #13
Pestimony

Is there still enough weight attached to business blog backlinks?

Last edited by Pestimony; 05-24-2020 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: To update the links in the post
Pestimony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:00 AM   #14
teenaamith

Do follow link

I agree with fact but there are certain techniques you can find do follow link quickly.
1. You can search "drop my link".You Can enter your keyword and select do follow from the option.It is one of the easiest method of finding a do follow link.
Again type these in Google.Enter your keyword and then the following.
2. keyword "Post your comment"
3. keyword "Notify me of follow-up comments?" "Submit the word you see below:"
4. keyword " powered by wordpress"

Farmland for sale in Bangalore
teenaamith is offline   Reply With Quote