Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > PHP / mySQL

Notices

Old 07-10-2015, 12:53 PM   #1
Revvs

Anyone have experience with Brilliant Directories?

It is a php built platform, and I am looking for a good developer who is familiar with it to help me make some enhancements to one of my sites. Let me know if you can help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Revvs is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2015, 03:30 PM   #2
BrilliantDirect

Hi!

Brilliant Directories here.

There are a few ways get help customizing your Brilliant Directories website.

Submit customization requests in the Brilliant Directories Marketplace:

marketplace[dot]brilliantdirectories[dot]com

We have also seen a lot of users find quality developers on E-lance as well:
elance.com

- Brilliant Directories Team
BrilliantDirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:53 PM   #3
Coloradoskibum4

Good quick response. Impressive!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Coloradoskibum4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 12:10 PM   #4
fitlist

Hey. I am also looking for help with Brilliant Directories. I like the software but i personally find it overwhelming as im not technical at all. They arent major things. Just small things. I thought i would get more set up support than i did. So if anyone can help with a few basic things please let me know
fitlist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 03:14 PM   #5
BrilliantDirect

Brilliant Directories, here.

I good way to get support is by asking questions in the community forum.

You can get help from our community moderators and directory owners who may have solved some of the things you are looking to achieve.

support[dot]brilliantdirectories[dot]com/support/discussions/5000044830
Old 07-16-2015, 08:28 PM   #6
expatmortgages

No but what does it do?

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:01 PM   #7
liba4455

My coder has lot of experience with PHP.
Share me your email id, i will introduce him.
over here.. You can use them for free any time.
liba4455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 07:32 AM   #8
ninag

Some Brilliant Directories Developer Sites

Hello to everyone, if it helps, I have found a couple of sites that do work on brilliant directories sites. Hope this helps anyone:

handydevelopers.com

outerspacecoders.com

This 2 sites are found when I looked for brilliant directories developers on google. At least now I know there are some 3rd party developers working on this platform.
ninag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 01:03 PM   #9
BrilliantDirect

Brilliant Directories here – we'd like to thank everyone for participating in the discussion here on siteownersforums.com

Because we appreciate everyone here for considering Brilliant Directories, we’d like to make a very very special offer to everyone who has participated in this chat here.

We’d like to give you a 100% FREE directory on our platform.

That’s right – 100% FREE. One catch…since it’s 100% FREE, we can’t promise to provide direct support, but you are invited to use our Knowledge Base, Community Forums, and Video Tutorials to help answer any questions if you need assistance.

If you’d like a free directory setup for you, just email us here:

sales[at]brilliantdirectories[dot]com

SUBJECT: Site Owners Forums Promotion

We’ll provide you with a 100% free directory to use for as long as you like with all features (minus one on one support).

Your feedback is awesome and we appreciate it because it helps make the software better for everyone around the world using it. Cheers to your success!

*Offer valid until March 7th, 2016. 1 Full License per user. Not valid for existing customers. Not valid with any other offers, discounts or promotions. Thank you.

Last edited by BrilliantDirect; 03-03-2016 at 02:56 PM..
Old 02-29-2016, 08:56 PM   #10
quantumleap

Check this forum there are many directories in this forum you will find it with high PR .

http://facebok-site.blogspot.in/p/blog-page_9.html
quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 03:39 PM   #11
jimcary

What is useful from this Directories?

jimcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:32 AM   #12
pastakangen

check reddit maybe it can give you some reason

|
|
pastakangen is offline   Reply With Quote