Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 10-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
michaeltrace331

Expired Domain

Hi guys! I have some high-quality questions regarding a domain that I bought lately. I required buying it in order to target a specific keyword as well as client category. I got to distinguish that my bought website was booked for registration a few years ago and I saw that it has been expired. To authenticate the former contents, I used a validation program or software. Luckily, the domain was by no means utilized incorrectly. It was not utilized for spamming activities too. Is there anyone in this forum to share his views as well as knowledge? Thanks very much in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
michaeltrace331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
MichelleJ

I have had this same question before! Looking forward to getting an answer not too. thank you!
MichelleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
insu27

Truly very awesome and really very great sharing it is
i love this too awesome and massive sharing too much

insu27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:03 AM   #4
alen12345

.co.cc is expired domain.So please do't use .co.cc sites.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:53 AM   #5
peterjordan35

New domain names are typically registered during the registrar for yearly conditions with a least of one year. The highest span of prepaid listing is regularly 10 years.

|
peterjordan35 is offline   Reply With Quote