Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 02-01-2014, 04:33 AM   #1
diggdirectory

Is pinterest best site for SEO and Marketing ?

I am using all the major social networking sites
like Facebook , Google+ , Twitter, and Pinterest
I found that Pinterest is more effective and helpful for SEO and online marketing here you can share your images and links just do it in regular basis you can target all major country audience.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 | 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

| 
diggdirectory is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2014, 07:22 AM   #2
vickijoshep

It is debatable that pinterest is best for seo and marketing, bit it can be said that it huas been an effective side if your product is visual or image based.

|
vickijoshep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:00 AM   #3
Deepak Kaushik

I think as a SEO point of view, Google Plus is better than Pinterest. Because it is a Google's Product and all links crawled by Google.

|
|
|
Deepak Kaushik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:19 AM   #4
shrikant.softwi

Pinterest is good social media platform. It is growing faster and give backlinks much quicker.
- Kolhapur Area.
Expert
in Maharashtra
shrikant.softwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:19 AM   #5
bili

On posting pinterest you get a backlink which is good for seo

bili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:07 AM   #6
jhony117

Yeah of course all social sites like:LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Stumble Upone, Sound Cloud are always beneficial for us.

|
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:54 AM   #7
pocong

In my opinion..pinterest backlink is not very good but it's also not bad for seo..But worth it..

pocong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #8
angelajackson13

I think pinterest backlinks are not so good. I think you should choose another way for building backlinks. This is just my opinion.

|
angelajackson13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:09 PM   #9
Socal

From what I understand it's no follow so you won't get back links but some say it still helps with seo and can direct traffic to your ste
Socal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:29 PM   #10
film103

I am curious as to whether pinterest generates good backlinks.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:34 AM   #11
riwseo

Well Pintererst is Best Social media marketing.
riwseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:06 AM   #12
alvinwright

Pinterest is similar to a stage for SEO promoting so its around a great deal essentialness. Pintererst is Best Social media promoting.

electronic signatures
alvinwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:07 AM   #13
ChristyMathew

Quote:
I am using all the major social networking sites
like Facebook , Google+ , Twitter, and Pinterest
I found that Pinterest is more effective and helpful for SEO and online marketing here you can share your images and links just do it in regular basis you can target all major country audience.
Certainly you are right, i heard a news about the same.. thanks for sharing.
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 03:57 AM   #14
johnbally

Yes definitely and even i got good visitors daily from Pinterest.

johnbally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:13 AM   #15
Tweetcinema

Definitely yes, now a pinterest has also become one of the great medium for social media marketing!!

Tweetcinema is offline   Reply With Quote