Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #1
ashtontrace

Google links that are out of date

I have discovered and unraveled and found out something here that is very tight crucially and is a lot of help for us who are in the field of site management or development or creation, what we call ourselves webmasters. I have found some links, if they can be called so to be faulty and moreover those links belong to a certain site or certain Search Engine that site or engine is popular and is named Google. It has some problems regarding the links is active but the functionality of the link is hindered useless and that is why the main problems are arising.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
ashtontrace is offline   Reply With Quote