Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-25-2015, 02:33 AM   #1
webindia123

Pls review a website

Hello all,

Pls see the website pasco.in and share your feedback/suggestions.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
webindia123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2015, 12:05 AM   #2
rabikmr

looks great improve your site speed

rabikmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:35 AM   #3
n00b007

You site looks good !!

Some points to note:
- Contact us phone number / and follow us text is not visible since it is getting mixed with bright background and white text: 'Pack more in'.
- Size is not zoom-in/zoom-out friendly. Site layout is getting distorted after zooming-in. Suggestion: Use responsive theme.

If you do, you understand !! >

Smile Please
>

Adventures of Curious Eagle >
n00b007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:29 AM   #4
Enamul Hoq

Nice site .

Enamul Hoq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 12:58 AM   #5
Danbou

Nice site, look good

- Taste Of The Wild Dog

– WORK VIA THE INTERNET WITH

|

-
Danbou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:59 AM   #6
TimBrook

looks good but site have some issues, agree with n00b007.

|
|
|
TimBrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 02:28 AM   #7
Danbou

good site

- Taste Of The Wild Dog

– WORK VIA THE INTERNET WITH

|

-
Danbou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 06:40 AM   #8
mikiway93

nice site

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
mikiway93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 02:28 AM   #9
brandqube

nice design and easy to use, i love the concept of your website...

brandqube is offline   Reply With Quote