Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-27-2016, 04:21 AM   #1
mrpianoman

Siteground?

Does anyone have any experience with SiteGround? I want a hosting company close to Australia and they have a server farm in Singapore. I've been reading great things about them but you never know these days, they might be fake reviews and what not.

Out of 10, what you rate SiteGround and their speed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mrpianoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2016, 05:37 AM   #2
mikiway93

i haven't experience

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
mikiway93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 02:41 AM   #3
seanmarshall

I had tried Siteground before 3 years and they are quite good. Most important thing is the uptime and traffic management. Hosting never gets down and can handle good traffic.

seanmarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 02:18 AM   #4
AcademicProject

no idea about this

AcademicProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 05:17 AM   #5
mollywilson866

I don't have experience that you mentioned but i like to suggest one of the best offshore hosting services that that is go4hosting. They provide quality servers with great features and 24*7 customer care support.

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote