Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-11-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
ericmiller

Arrow Omg $1 article/500 words! Unique, any niche! Fast delivery!

I have come up with this idea of providing the cheapest $1 Article to the members and webmaster out there. I guarantee that this is the cheapest service someone Providing here.

Buy Articles From Here For Just 1$/500 word Article

Get Awesome Website Content!

Fast 12-24 Hour Delivery Guaranteed!

Only! $1 Per Article! Any Niche!
Minimum order 5 Articles. 1 Keyword per 5 articles
Select your articles here!

All Orders will be delivered to the PayPal Email they have used to pay.

You Can see the Examples Here "BlogLeecher"

* After You pay for the articles add your keywords Here In The Form
*All Articles pass copyscape!
*All Articles are 500 words or more! Quality Spun Articles.

What You can do with these Articles?
* Add Contents to your site and make your site content rich.
* If you making a new site but have low funds then buy articles from here and populate your Blog with Contents.
* If you are selling a site with loads of content added to it then you can get an bigger Profit.
* You can resell the articles to others at a big profit.
I will teach you an idea of mine to make $2k to $5k a month PM me*
*(Extra Charges for the Idea to be paid by you)
Quote:
FAQ (Frequently asked questions):

Q: Will articles pass Copyscape?
A: Yes we check most articles, and have good success rate, If you happen to have one not passing we will replace it right away.

Q: How long is the wait?
A: Articles are delivered usually within a few hours, But it can take up to 12 hours.

Q: What niches we write on?
A: Any niche. Just try to pick good simple keywords.

Q: Can I post these on my site, Will I get dupe content penalty?
A: YES you can post them on your site. You will not get a dupe content penalty, Our test sites rank very well and bring in great traffic and have been doing so for over a year.

Q: Do we reuse the articles and resale them to someone else?
A: Absolutely NOT!, We would never do this, We prepare your articles as the order comes in, and erase them after the order is filled.
Contact Us at:
Email at: blogleecher@gmail.com
Reviews:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Otto View Post
I received my articles and they are GREAT, my keywords were not easy but still the article remain informative and well written. I was impressed that all articles were well researched and had no serious mistakes or the need for me to change anything!

I will use your service again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raasta View Post
mscosfield,

My honest review after the articles have been delivered: The content and style of the articles is good, however I have noted a small number of grammar mistakes. For the price of the articles, this is still a very good deal. Timing wise, the articles were delivered very promptly. I would suggest the grammar mistakes be improved to make your offer even a better deal!

Raasta
Quote:
I just reviewed the articles, which i recieved today. The Turn around time was very fast (less than 24h) so herefore an A+

The articles themselves were well researched and keyword related. Also they point a bit in different sub niches, which is brilliant and very good for upcoming articles and linking on site. Therefore also an A+

Let me know, when your service starts, you can deffenetly count me in.

Best regards

Tobias

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ericmiller is offline   Reply With Quote