Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 02-28-2014, 06:18 AM   #16
anamika78

hello

pinterest also big social network !!

----------------------
anamika78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:30 AM   #17
jhony117

Well am not using pinterest, because i have joined other social media websites well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:55 AM   #18
johnmikel

ya im using face book for getting my website traffic

johnmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:14 PM   #19
Vectorinspector

My girlfriend got me into Pinterest and I am ashamed I ignored it for years. I have fooled around on the site for about a week and have 300+ followers. Little do they know when I get to about 2k followers for the niches I am working I am gonna subtly slide my website I am working on now in a wonderful Pinterest pin. Yes, I know they have no follow backlinks, but I don't care, If I can get a post on the back of my website in front of thousands of people for free, and have them pin to thousands more. Thats SEO gold to me
Be forewarned, you cant just post "Look at my company selling a new fence product!" that won't get repinned. If you have Fencing sales website, create a blog page connected to your homepage. Make a Blog article about "how to repair a rotten wood fence" make sure they can find the home page from the blog! Pinterest is Visual so put a nice photo of someone repairing a fence at the top, so it can be repinned and doesn't look Spammy.
|

|

Last edited by Vectorinspector; 03-29-2014 at 03:15 PM.. Reason: forgot sentence
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:53 AM   #20
srikarnl

Pinterest is nice but not much used as facebook or twitter

|

srikarnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:54 PM   #21
Vectorinspector

As of 7/10/13 Pinterest had 70 Million users. And I know the users are active, because I use Pinterest. Of those users, 80% are women.

Pinterest Statistics

And we all know that women by far shop and spend money online more than men.

Women spending money online

As far as I am concerned, If I have something I am selling online, Pinterest is almost a perfect target audience. I posted a picture of a home on Pinterest and it has had over 3,000 posts. To people who posted it have a total following of over 2 million. Now, If I can get just 4% of that 2 million to click through to my page, I'm golden $$$$$$

One of the girls that is following me had over 120,000 followers just for her page. many have over 10,000 followers. The compounding numbers of pins and re-pins becomes exponential. My only regret is waiting so long to create accounts on Pinterest.
|

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:49 PM   #22
DieHeartMansoor

yaa pin is good social media site..