Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-15-2012, 03:40 AM   #1
Eminenz Cw

How do you deal with peoples who hate you?

Hey, what are your ways to deal with that kind of haters? For me I usually don't pay attention to them, I just ignore or avoid them but it's too tough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
sergeyk

you are tobe calm and to show them that you are cleverer than they and do your best just to annoy them that you are so good.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
nagavenkata

I will be keep quite as silence is the most powerful weapon to use and blast other's minds
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:29 AM   #4
hostingcoupons

for this, i just ignore them, and smiles while they do something wrong!HAHA^
hostingcoupons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:48 AM   #5
terrijhon

I did not talk them....i just ignore them every time...

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:49 AM   #6
Irina54

I would stay calm and polite with them.
Irina54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
albertjhon

I forgive them and have sympathy for them as a result of they're packed with hate, however i do not love them, they can not even love themselves therefore it'd simply be a waste.

albertjhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #8
Kunalmathur

i do not see that person .which do i unlike......

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #9
steveschmidt85

If he just hate me than ignoring is the best treatment for people like him.
steveschmidt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #10
kemcar

I think ignoring them is the best thing that you can do to deal with these kind of people. Since confronting them is not helpful, better avoid them.

kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #11
kasiviswanath

Its better to love everyone than hate.. If you cant love just compromise.
kasiviswanath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #12
Die_heart

just ignore them.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:13 AM   #13
Ryan smith

Its their own view, so don't do anything...

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote