Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 07-20-2016, 10:26 AM   #1
jayasri

Plz Review My Site

Recently I have started a new blog. URL of the blog is whatsappstatusdaily dot in. I need your suggestions to make my blog a better one.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jayasri is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2016, 03:01 AM   #2
jacpacdh

Great Blog !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and many more.
jacpacdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:46 AM   #3
qwd

Hello. I reviewed your website. I like the concept and the site's text content is very humorous. Having original graphic content would tremendously improve your sites presence. For instance any number of the funny quotes could be turned into images or memes that can then be shared on social media to direct traffic to your site. We specialize in creating graphic content- images and animation. Let me know if we can help you create for your site.

qwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:16 AM   #4
constantine88

Nice and simple but should be populated with much more content.

constantine88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:15 AM   #5
bercakom

nice template

-
-
-
-
bercakom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:00 AM   #6
paulwilson21

Wonderful website...

|
|
paulwilson21 is offline   Reply With Quote