Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-10-2018, 10:25 AM   #1
Pavan Techn

Tell me about yourself?

This is the most famous question for an interviewer and also most difficult to answer this question for the candidate. This question puts all the pressure on the candidate and the interviewer relax.

You should alert enough to answer this question. You should start with an easy and confident tone and answer in a proper manner. It should not be scripted. Always remember, you are not giving interview to a robot so your articulation, your pronunciation of each words should be clear and confident.

A good way:

Analyze your interviewer interests.

Express your most important accomplishments first.

For example:

"Good morning/afternoon/evening" sir/mam.

First of all thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Ajeet Kumar.
As far as my education qualification is concerned, I have done MBA with finance stream from Srivenkateswara university in Emrald's P. G. College, Tirupathi, in the year of 2014.

I have completed B.tech from N.I.T Jaipur in 2012.

I have completed my schooling from G.I.C. Allahabad.

As par as my family is concerned, I belong to a middle class family. My father is a doctor .My Mother is home maker and my brother is preparing for civil services.

I am good in programming languages C, C++, and Java and very much interested in HTML, CSS, ASP. Net and SQL.

My strength is self confidence, positive attitude, hard work.

My weakness is : I can easily believe every one My hobbies are: Watching news channels, Playing volleyball, Listening to music.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Pavan Techn is offline   Reply With Quote