Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-13-2011, 10:13 PM   #16
Papapost

Please review my Website

Thanks duggieuk71 & Traffic 247.

My target market visitors are very visual oriented. At first I thought about having too many ads on one page and I took a survey and everyone likes it.

My concern is I'm not sure it will be too many google ads on one page. It is not proportion to the text contents.
Papapost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
couponsitescrip

I liked the template of the site. Probably to many banners on the right ... but otherwise is ok.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Coupon Site Script in Action
couponsitescrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:30 PM   #18
edwindane335

Nice work, nice site, colorfull, joyfull, everything you could want from a site like this. Nice work, and good luck!

|
|
edwindane335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #19
Online_Loan

i already review your site.thanks. now it's your time to review my site http://www.onlinepaydayloansinc.com/

Online_Loan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #20
binhosting

great site

Affordable Web Hosting & Website Design
binhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #21
edwindane335

If you are running any business and want to promote your service or product then you need to promote your website with SEO.

|
|
edwindane335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:04 AM   #22
gunnamanil

A clean and cool site and the placement of ads is the best in your site.
gunnamanil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #23
topmbtshoes

Nice site.
topmbtshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:19 AM   #24
honeyclarck

I think that you must change it theme it is not looking good.
honeyclarck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:00 AM   #25
josephadams48

Nice tidy site. I would add a pleasant Logo in lieu of block letters for the name. Also I would relocate that Fortune banner. I thought at first it referred to posting ads on your site.

|
|
josephadams48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #26
peterjordan35

The substance of your website is educational and its generally explain looks very effectual. Both the necessary rudiments of web scheming are being impartial suitably.

|
peterjordan35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:19 AM   #27
andresbrock399

I would put in a pleasant Logo in its place of wedge letters for the name. Also I would move that chance (30 day Trial) sign.

|
|
andresbrock399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #28
haydentalon474

I am new in the field of website building and don’t even have enough expereince so I qould like to request you to check out my site and comment.

|
|
haydentalon474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:42 AM   #29
markmarley143

I took a survey and everyone likes it. I thought about having too many ads on one page. My target market visitors are very visual oriented.

|
|
markmarley143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:43 AM   #30
markmarley143

Like many before you, it may be that you feel your website is letting you and your business down by not driving business to your company the way you planned. The reason for this might be because of poor website design.

|
|
markmarley143 is offline   Reply With Quote