Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
jesserim

Please review my business site

My site is http://www.ms-small-businesses.com... It used to rank well for many keywords but because of the recent penguin updates it has been in second and third pages for most of our important keywords. Please review. TIA!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jesserim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2012, 07:19 AM   #2
anthonycasey868

thanks for sharing this post.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
anthonycasey868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:19 AM   #3
webspekers

Nice web portal with good information about small business information.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
bidboldly

This site is seems like it should be doing a little better, I wish you the best of luck on increasing back to page 1 on Google!
bidboldly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #5
jonthlypeter

Okay, so I search stuff on google. Anything. From recipes to celebrities and other sites. Every time I click a link, it leads me to some business site, that has no relation to the topic.

jonthlypeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #6
jesserim

Thanks for visiting my blog guys It used to rank well for small business ideas, small business resources, small business blog and a lot more. I am continuously building links in a constant velocity and promoting my sites in FB and hopefully it will regain its rank and traffic in the next Google update.

jesserim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:48 AM   #7
nelsontwain

As a result I search matter on Google. No matter what from recipes to stars and other sites are all in there and this is a thing that could be deemed as good.

|
nelsontwain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:53 AM   #8
williamdark188

While performing my search on Google, the pages and websites I go through including celebrities to recipes, every time clicking a link on the site leads me to a different site that is not at all related with the subject.

|
|
williamdark188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #9
couponsitescrip

I took a look and quite 2000 site ( not 2013 ). There are cms that you only install and can choose more templates.

- Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

- Coupon Site Script in Action
couponsitescrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #10
bidsbypros

I enjoy the information in the site. In psychology, color red is wild and scary. Using the color red in your site could be a turn off. As well when i scrolled down to the links of blogs and so forth, the color of the links looks like those short advertising sites. I would suggest using a friendlier color co-ordination. Other than than your website is full of information and would attract many to follow. I have shared it in our FB page. You can also use our comment box to input your links. Thanks for the opportunity.

bidsbypros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:08 AM   #11
robertdana75

I always use Google. There might be other sites where all the information is ranging from stars, gossips and various other things. This is the best one for me.

|
robertdana75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #12
standampier

As a result I search matter on Google. No matter what from recipes to stars and other sites are all in there and this is a thing that could be deemed as good.

|
|
standampier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:56 AM   #13
reddykalpana87

Well your site is good But i think you have to work hard on look and feel of the website. Also i dont know on opening of page it is showing "NO such Url at this domain".

|
reddykalpana87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #14
jamesdale183

Searching the matter through Google is a very good option. You can find anything starts from the cooking recipes to the news of the stars and all.

|
|
jamesdale183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:16 PM   #15
sylviaeddy

I am now searching for these reviews as seen on those sites that I have already covered at the current times. Do you have any idea about this matter?

|
sylviaeddy is offline   Reply With Quote