Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-05-2019, 01:41 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

ecommerce hosting services?

I would like to get web hosting (e-commerce friendly). Linux.
+ need to register .us , .com, .org domains (3 domains).
US server location
Do you know anything about hostforweb.com ecommerce hosting services? Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 06:14 AM   #2
alvin_hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-b-c-d View Post
I would like to get web hosting (e-commerce friendly). Linux.
+ need to register .us , .com, .org domains (3 domains).
US server location
Do you know anything about hostforweb.com ecommerce hosting services? Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?
visit first time but looking great web service

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:43 AM   #3
tommylii

I think plans from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worthwhile.
Their plans are e-commerce friendly with high uptime and quality support.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:32 PM   #4
Michel001

Well, Hostforweb.com is superb. This host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. Their prices are looow.
Old 06-17-2019, 12:36 PM   #5
grunn

Have a look at deals from digitalserver.com.mx and hosting.uk.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 11:15 AM   #6
Celsius

Libertyvps.net and hostround.com accounts are the best.
They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:02 AM   #7
How?

I made the change and have not had a problem since. Their Customer service and Support staff were friendly and helpful. I've stayed with Hostforweb.com for 2 years and look forward to more years with them. Recommended.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 06:59 AM   #8
kronos77

E-commerce hosting is good from hostingsource.com and avansit.com.
Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful. Plans have enough resources to run e-shops successfully.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 11:45 PM   #9
clo@

The combination of quality and cheapness makes Hostforweb.com web hosting attractive for the greater part of the web masters. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:53 PM   #10
alvin_hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by clo@ View Post
The combination of quality and cheapness makes Hostforweb.com web hosting attractive for the greater part of the web masters. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
oh great site link

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote