Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 07-07-2015, 01:29 PM   #1
Saqi

Smile Advertising on Facebook

I think advertising (haven't advertised) on Facebook is much better then any ppc network atleast it's cheaper then adsence etc. and much more responsive then other cheaper solutions or is there any better solution what do you guys say about it?
but i got a question about it i'm using ahref's service to check social share if we advertise through shall it be considered shared or not? anybody have idea?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Saqi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2015, 09:26 PM   #2
expatmortgages

I think facebook is too expensive and restrictive but for the amount of people on there it is good value for money

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:56 AM   #3
BranTheMan

I just tried replying to this, but for some reason it kept saying "Bad Word" even though it didn't have one.

In a nutshell, here is what I said
I've never been a fan of FB advertising.. Doesn't matter how heavily targeted my campaigns were, it just didn't pay off. I still use FB ads to promote my fan pages though... So instead of just paying for one website click, I can pay for like page clicks so I can promote my websites to them later on as much as I'd like.
YouTube Views

BranTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:33 PM   #4
suhanarai

advertising on facebook is different thing and doing ppc is different you cannot mix them.

|

|
suhanarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 06:46 AM   #5
Stella Pike

You can increase your online traffic through Facebook advertising.

Stella Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:55 PM   #6
alexkoko

I am not a fan on Facebook advertising either. I just love Google transparency on data. Facebook seems like a black box where all the money goes out and you don't know how or why...

Our First Episode of The Top 5 Show:

alexkoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:00 AM   #7
novin1

thank you for sharing this post

novin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:55 AM   #8
GeneralManager1

Advertising on Facebook is best idea to get traffic as well as boost up ranking..

Last edited by GeneralManager1; 07-30-2015 at 08:11 AM..
GeneralManager1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:19 AM   #9
rabikmr

offcourse but face book doesnt advertise because it has more advts of its own site

rabikmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 02:55 AM   #10
Paarsa

Nice information shared in this post.
Paarsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:24 AM   #11
bradvictor1

some where i think its too good to target social media for paid campaining.

|
bradvictor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 12:14 AM   #12
1844junkrat

Yes, Facebook is the best way to promote your business through advertising.
1844junkrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 03:06 AM   #13
snafaujdar

we Promote business or products For Facebook.

|
snafaujdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:23 AM   #14
Unknown Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralManager1 View Post
Advertising on Facebook is best idea to get traffic as well as boost up ranking..
You haven't seen the videos about how many bots exist on the site and how punishing they are growth. Facebook ads to get likes on a page will distribute your ad to people who like the most things in order to get their bang of your buck. Who clicks the most on ads? Bots...

If you're looking to grow your facebook page, absolutely do not pay for ads, you'll cripple whatever page you're developing.
Unknown Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:58 PM   #15
Martinricky

More than 1.4 billion people use Facebook to connect with what matters to them, and more than 900 million visit every day. 1 When you run a Facebook Advert, you choose the audiences that see it by location, age, interests and more.
With Facebook Adverts, you choose the type of people you want to reach and we deliver your adverts to them. This makes your adverts more relevant for the people who see them, and brings you real results.

|
|
|
Martinricky is offline   Reply With Quote