Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-25-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
madhuriarora

Do you like to wake up early in the morning?

I do not like to wake up early in the morning?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
hl1234

Of course,many people don't like to wake up early in the morning.But I have learned sentence which is "If you continue to sleep in the morning, you might dream; but if you get up, you will be able to achieve your dreams".Do you agree with me?
PS:My website is PTFE Coated Glass Fabrics,if you are interested in it,you can visit it.I would appreciate it.

|
hl1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:04 AM   #3
eastvantage

Me, too. That's why I prefer offices that have flexible schedules. ;D

|

Real People > Real Solutions > Real Success"
eastvantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:05 AM   #4
eastvantage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl1234 View Post
Of course,many people don't like to wake up early in the morning.But I have learned sentence which is "If you continue to sleep in the morning, you might dream; but if you get up, you will be able to achieve your dreams".Do you agree with me?
PS:My website is PTFE Coated Glass Fabrics,if you are interested in it,you can visit it.I would appreciate it.
I totally agree with you, though it's really annoying to wake up soo early in the morning! lol

|

Real People > Real Solutions > Real Success"
eastvantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:25 AM   #5
kimberlybosgat

i LIKE wake up early in the morning

I like waking up early in the morning with seeing my honey by my side with best condition of development!
Loves in the airs.
, or the spy gadgets like the
kimberlybosgat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:03 AM   #6
sergeyk

i hate to wake up early in the morning as i always want to sleep and cannot get up from my bed just saying to myself that i will sleep only for more 5 min and as the result i sleep for an hour.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #7
JACKADEN

yes i like to get up early in the morning and also do daily exercise...

::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #8
jonemike

hello Mr. madhuriarora i have suggest you to please get up early in the morning it is useful to your health.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #9
charliebrown

Hi

Yea I agree, your quote and thinking is absolutely right ...

|
|
charliebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #10
Steven peter

I use to get up early in the morning

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:20 PM   #11
SOFHarvest

there would be a lot who would not want to wake up earl in the morning! a thing that they are missing is that, it actually keeps us in good condition. so it would be great to wake up early in the morning for some stretching and a more active brain

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:16 AM   #12
natashamary

Sometimes having a few hours to myself in the mornings are nice like 5am. Normally I'm awake by 7.30am
funz 5d
gwalior 5d
5d theatre chennai
5d theatre manufacturer
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:56 AM   #13
wyanesmith1987

Really I don't want to wake up in the morning but as I started gym at morning so, I have to wake.

wyanesmith1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #14
oldben

You've got the whole long day when you wake up early.
It's good for the job.

|

|
oldben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:17 AM   #15
aymanbinmoshi

I like to get up early in the morning when I am in Florida. I enjoy the scenery of Brickell and Downtown Miami. The beautiful morning scene makes my mind fresh and the cool air freshens my body.

aymanbinmoshi is offline   Reply With Quote