Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-01-2014, 03:15 AM   #1
sahithya

Errors in showing website's last cache on Google

Few weeks back i have created the new domain and put the same back up file and data of my existing website and make the redirection to the new website.So whenever the users will open the old website it will automatically redirect to the new website.But when i am checking the last cache of the new website on the google,it showing the last cache of the existing website's date.

For example

My existing website url : www.god.com
My new website url : www.god.in

When i searching the last cache of my new website "www.god.in" in Google.It was showing like below

This is Google's cache of "http://www.god.com" It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 29 Nov 2014 02:49:28 GMT

Why it does not show my new website's last cache time?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2015, 06:35 AM   #2
creativesquad

Don't worry, keep submitting new url to search engine.
when search engine crawl your new domain than this will shows the cache.

|
creativesquad is offline   Reply With Quote