Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-27-2014, 12:12 AM   #91
leenasharma12

fruit,salad,vegetable is better health diet.Doctorzindia provides Medical Tourism Services and Health care Services
leenasharma12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:06 AM   #92
avanisharma906

Fresh green vegetables, fruits and salad
avanisharma906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:52 AM   #93
immigrationO

Green vegetables, rice chapati and, milk , boil egg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:06 AM   #94
rjdoll99

fast food is my favorite diet

rjdoll99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:59 AM   #95
seovikrama2z

I loved to eat non veg items

|
|
seovikrama2z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:38 AM   #96
azzedinejamal

Roasted Turkey
Chicken Soup
Chicken Burger + Deep Fry Tuna Fish with fresh beer.

|
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:09 AM   #97
immigrationO

milk, boil egg, chicken rice, salad,

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:43 AM   #98
coshsudhan

all natural foods.

|
|
|
coshsudhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:21 AM   #99
MukeshKr

Breakfast in morning
Lunch in afternoon
Dinner in night

|
MukeshKr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:40 PM   #100
marclewis

Healthy foods are oats, green vegetables, fruits and nuts. I like to eat oats in the morning.

|
|
|
|
|
marclewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:17 AM   #101
kcplusdairy

A must have in the Indian household and an eternal favorite.
kcplusdairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:56 AM   #102
krdental

Fruits,Vegetables and nuts

krdental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:32 AM   #103
kcplusdairy

KC Dairy brings superior quality Milk, Curd, Panner and Ice-cream for Indians who love to savour freshness taste and health in every sip.
kcplusdairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:06 AM   #104
jeff johnson

My favorite healthy diet is eating brown rice and pinto beans. You can add meat (in small portions) if you like. I add boneless, skinless chicken breast. Blend in some recaito (culantro cooking base) and some mojo (spanish barbecue sauce) and your good to go. The meal is low in calories and calories from fat. It is also low in sugar/salt and high in protein. The best part is it tastes awesome and is good for you. Enjoy!!!

jeff johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 09:24 AM   #105
kanniFer

Hi! I want to tell you my story a year ago I tried one diet, but I did not notice how my health began to deteriorate. Every day I felt worse and worse. While my friends advise me to go to the hospital and get tested. After testing, doctors advised me to go to the clinic www.kingsbergmedical.com/growth-hormone-therapy-results/ for therapy. After undergoing treatment, I felt much better. I think that any diet doesn't good for health.
kanniFer is offline   Reply With Quote